Brighton & Hove Greyhound Stadium
Brighton and Hove Greyhound Stadium is one of the oldest greyhound tracks in England. The first race at the stadium was held on June 2, 1928.
Brighton and Hove Greyhound Stadium is often described by racing fans as one of the fastest and safest tests of the racing greyhound in the UK.
Brighton and Hove Greyhound Stadium has a variety of dining facilities that offer excellent views of the sprawling race track.
Stadium Capacity: 2,200 spectators
- Circumference: 455 meters
- Distance Raced: 285, 475, 515, 695, 740, 930, 970 meters
- Run to First Bend: 105 meters (4 bends race), 50 meters (6 bends race)
- Hare Type: Outside Swaffham
- 285m: Tims Crow - 16.05 sec. (05/22/03)
- 475m: Swift Star - 27.47 sec. (08/01/02)
- 515m: Buy The Mystery - 29.41 sec. (08/21/03)
- 515mH: Greenacre George - 30.08 sec. (08/01/02)
- 695m: Centour Corker - 40.74 sec. (05/08/03)
- 740m: Form Of Magic - 43.59 sec. (03/30/02)
- 930m: Centour Corker - 56.29 sec. (06/03/03)
- 970m: Marys Gem - 59.56 sec. (09/14/97)
- The Courage Greyhound Olympic
- Chas Miller Sussex Cup
- The George Curtis Regency
Getting to Brighton and Hove Greyhound Stadium
Brighton and Hove Greyhound Stadium is located at Nevill Road, Hove, East Sussex, England.