Crayford Greyhound Stadium
Crayford Greyhound Stadium has been home to greyhound racing for over sixty years. And to this day, remains the most exciting greyhound track in the South East of England.
Crayford Greyhound Stadium and has been extensively refurbished since it was rebuilt in 1986. A night at Crayford brings together comfort and luxury with the fast and furious action of top greyhound racing. Crayford has a fully air conditioned stadium, 2 large bars, a fast food outlet and a restaurant overlooking the track. Television monitors are positioned throughout the stadium, even on each restaurant table.
Stadium Capacity: 1,200 spectators
- Track Circumference: 334 meters
- Hare Type: Swaffham
- Distance raced: 380, 540, 714, 874, 1,048 meters
- Run to first bend: 77 meters (380m)
- Ladbroke Golden Jacket
- Countrywide Steel and Tubes Vase
- Countrywide Steel and Tubes Guys and Dolls
- Tony Morris and John Humphreys Flying Four
- Kent St Leger
- Shepherd Neame Vase
- Guys and Dolls
- 380m: Kingdom Club - 23.01 sec. (09/27/03)
- 380mH: Rossa Ranger 23.36 sec. (04/15/02)
- 540m: Sportsman 33.26 sec. (02/03/03)
- 540mH: Selby Ben 33.68 sec. (03/26/03)
- 714m: Centour Corker 44.74 sec. (03/03/03)
- 874m: Clonbrin Black 56.15 sec. (10/06/93)
- 1048m: Stansted Flyer 69.81 sec. (09/07/96)
Getting to Crayford Greyhound Stadium
Crayford Greyhound Stadium is located at Stadium Way, Crayford, England.