Milton Keynes Greyhound Stadium
Milton Keynes Greyhound Stadium offers something for everyone. Numerous restaurants in the stadium offer exciting views of the track and the thrilling race action.
Milton Keynes Greyhound Stadium will soon be relocated to nearby Elfield Park. Initial construction works have recently been completed to facilitate the relocation.
Stadium Capacity: 3,000 spectators
- Circumference: 375 meters
- Hare Type: Swaffham McGee
- Distance Raced: 245, 440, 620, 815 meters
- Run to First Bend: 80 meters
- 245m: Tims Crow - 14.73 sec. (10/23/03)
- 440m: Broken Quest - 26.28 sec. (04/21/98)
- 620m: Cushie Amazing - 37.96 sec. (01/31/98)
- 620mH: El Tenor - 39.21 sec. (08/31/98)
- 815m: Spenwood Gem - 51.22 sec. (04/2499)
- 995m: Gift Of Gold - 64.10 sec. (08/19/00)
- Milton Keynes Summer Cup
- Milton Keynes Derby
- Milton Keynes Christmas Cracker
Getting to Milton Keynes Greyhound Stadium
Milton Keynes Greyhound Stadium is located at H9 Groveway, Ashland, Milton Keynes, England.