Monmore Green Greyhound Stadium
Situated less than a mile from Wolverhampton city centre, Monmore Green Greyhound Stadium has a 170-seat, air-conditioned restaurant that offers a panoramic view of the race track.
Monmore Green Greyhound Stadium has been open to the race-goers of Wolverhampton since the 1920's. The track offers 12 races every night.
Ladbrokes Plc., the betting and gaming division of Hilton Group Plc., currently owns Monmore Green Greyhound Stadium.
- Circumference: 419 meters
- Hare Type: Swaffham
- Distance Raced: 264, 480, 630, 684, 835, 900 meters
- 210m: Cry Havoc - 12.64 sec. (03/20/97)
- 264m: Parliament Act - 15.32 sec. (08/28/01)
- 416m: Devitos Chance - 24.96 sec. (12/10/97)
- 480m: Express Hancho - 27.91 sec. (08/23/03)
- 480mH: Brave Ruler - 28.88 sec. (07/26/99)
- 630m: Slippy Elite - 37.81 sec. (11/28/98)
- 684m: Centour Corker - 40.60 sec. (05/29/03)
- 835m: Spenwood Gem - 52.09 sec. (09/17/98)
- 880m: Thornfield Pride - 54.79 sec. (07/19/97)
- 900m: Ladys Storm - 57.03 sec. (07/09/98)
- 1104m: Travel Now - 72.66 sec. (03/25/00)
- Puppy Derby
- Gold Cup
- Stayer Summer Classic
Getting to Monmoore Green Stadium
Monmore Green Greyhound Stadium is located at Sutherland Avenue, Monmore Green, Wolverhampton , England.