Perry Barr Greyhound Stadium
Perry Barr Greyhound Stadium is one of the six stadiums owned by the Greyhound Racing Association (GRA). The GRA, one of the largest greyhound-track operators in England, acquired Perry Barr in 2003.
Perry Barr Greyhound Stadium recently underwent a multi-million pound renovation. As a result, it has become one of the most modern and up-to-date greyhound racing stadiums in England.
Perry Barr Greyhound Stadium has numerous restaurants, private boxes, and function rooms.
Stadium Capacity: 1,500 spectators
- Circumference: 434 meters
- Distance Raced: 275, 460, 480, 500, 660, 710, and 895 meters
- Run to First Bend: 80 meters (4 bends race), 50 meters (6 bends race)
- 275m: Meadowbank Paolo - 16.34 sec. (10/05/03)
- 460m: Velvet Spark - 27.67 sec. (08/01/94)
- 480m: Burberry Boy - 28.45 sec. (10/02/03)
- 500m: Toms Lodge - 29.94 sec. (09/25/93)
- 660m: Drumskea Beauty - 40.69 sec. (10/05/03)
- 710m: Double Take - 43.21 sec. (10/05/03)
- 895m: Spenwood Wizard - 56.97 sec. (09/04/00)
- Birmingham Cup Trophy
- Ladbrokes 100 Guineas Trophy
Getting to Perry Barr Greyhound Stadium
Perry Barr Greyhound Stadium is located at Perry Bar Stadium in Aldridge Road, Birmingham, England.