Poole Greyhound Stadium
Poole Greyhound Stadium is one of the four greyhound tracks owned by Stadia UK, one of England's biggest track operator.
Poole Greyhound Stadium's west stand was built in 1997. It offers racing fans the very latest in comfort and technology. Live and replayed race action, along with up-to-the-minute Tote information guarantees a memorable night out.
The stadium also has a superb 300-seat restaurant. Fast food outlets and bars are also located throughout the facility.
- Circumference: 450 meters
- Distance Raced: 250, 450, 640, and 840 meters
- 250m: Official Figure - 14.98 sec. (04/10/98)
- 450m: August Twenty - 26.70 sec. (11/01/97)
- 640m: El Onda - 38.96 sec. (05/09/98)
- 840m: Musical Treat - 52.45 sec. (11/15/97)
- Golden Crest
Getting to Poole Greyhound Stadium
Poole Greyhound Stadium is located at Wimborne Road, Poole in Dorset, England.