Reading Greyhound Stadium
Reading Greyhound Stadium, also known as Smallmead Greyhound Stadium, is one of four greyhound tracks owned by Stadia UK, one of England's largest greyhound track operator.
Reading Greyhound Stadium has a variety of dining facilities that provide an excellent view of the racing action.
Stadium Capacity: 3,500 spectators
- Circumference: 385 meters
- Distances Raced: 275, 465, 660, 850 and 1045 meters
- Run to First Bend: 80m (for 465m race)
- 275m: Greenfield Box - 16.32 sec. (10/23/82)
- 465m: Blue Murlen - 27.56 sec. (04/28/97)
- 465mH: Wisley Wonder - 28.45 sec. (05/22/97)
- 660m: Lydpal Frankie - 40.71 sec. (05/16/99)
- 660mH: Gold Splash - 41.95 sec. (04/24/93)
- 850m: Lady Flyaway - 53.56 sec. (05/03/98)
- 1045m: Souda Bay - 67.58 sec. (05/03/98)
- Reading Masters
- Hunt Cup
Getting to Reading Greyhound Stadium
Reading Stadium is located at Bennet Road, Smallmead in Reading, England.