Walthamstow Greyhound Stadium
Walthamstow Greyhound Stadium was voted "Racecourse of the Millennium" by the British Greyhound Racing Board (BGRB).
Walthamstow Greyhound Stadium has 3 modern and fully air-conditioned restaurants, each offering a wonderful view of the race track. Seven bars are also located throughout the entire facility.
Facility Capacity: 5,000 spectators
- Circumference: 452 meters
- Distances Raced: 435, 475, 640, 840 and 1,045 meters
- Run to First Bend: 100m (for 475m races), 68m (for 640m races)
- 415m Kilmacsimon Wave 24.88sec 14 September 1995
- 435m Union Decree 25.71sec 19 November 1998
- 475m Star Of Tyrone 28.49sec 19 March 1995
- 475mH Glown Fox 28.92sec 6 June 1997
- 640m Spring Rose 39.05sec 5 October 1996
- 640mH El Tenor 40.39sec 9 March 1999
- 820m Long Island Jim 51.50sec 2 November 1995
- 840m Redwood Sara 52.12sec 7 August 1997
- 880m Decoy Lynx 55.65sec 8 October 1994
- 1045m Handy Score 67.90sec 19 November 1998
- The UK Packaging Arc
- The Victor Chandler Grand Prix
- The Racing Post Festival
Getting to Walthamstow Greyhound Stadium
Walthamstow Greyhound Stadium is located at Chingford Road, London, England.