Wimbledon Greyhound Stadium
Situated in the southwest, Wimbledon Greyhound Stadium is London's premier greyhound racing venue. The Stadium is one of the six tracks owned by the Greyhound Racing Association (GRA), one of England's largest greyhound track operator.
Wimbledon Greyhound Stadium has a variety of restaurants that offer fantastic views of the thrilling racing action. Races are held every 15 minutes.
The Stadium also has suites, conference facilities, and even a squash and fitness club.
Facility Capacity: 6,000 spectators
- Circumference: 408 meters
- Distance Raced: 252, 460, 480, 660, 680 and 868 meters
- Run to First Bend: 100m (for 460m and 480m race), 70m (for 660m races)
- 252m: Slipaway Jaydee - 14.95 sec. (03/16/94)
- 272m: Dynamic Fair - 16.11 sec. (06/28/97)
- 460m: Droopys Shearer - 27.32 sec. (06/17/03)
- 460mH: Arfur Daley - 27.80 sec. (03/20/93)
- 480m: Greenane Squire - 28.21 sec. (07/12/94)
- 660m: First Defence - 40.12 sec. (03/08/94)
- 660mH: Gold Splash - 41.15 sec. (08/02/94)
- 668m: Baran Zulu - 40.98 sec. (08/29/03)
- 680m: Geinis Champion - 41.73 sec. (06/24/95)
- 820m: Sail On Valerie - 51.16 sec. (12/30/89)
- 868m: Sandy Lane - 54.11 sec. (06/05/83)
- 873m: Ericas Equity - 54.30 sec. (09/09/03)
- Racing post Juvenile
- William Hill Springbok
- William Hill Grand National
- William Hill Greyhound Derby
- William Hill Puppy Derby
- TV Trophy
- William Hill Puppy Oaks
- William Hill St Leger
- William Hill Oaks
Getting to Wimbledon Greyhound Stadium
Wimbledon Greyhound Stadium is located at Plough Lane, Wimbledon in London, England.