Tucson Greyhound Park
Tucson Greyhound Park opened in 1944, and during more than 50 years of continuous greyhound racing, the track has played host to six of the 25 all-time leading greyhound race winners. JR's Ripper is the number one all-time leading race winner with 143 victories during his racing career.
JR's Ripper retired from racing at Tucson Greyhound Park in 1986 and was inducted into the prestigious Greyhound Hall of Fame in 1992. The five other top race winners were:
- 4th All-Time Leader Sarah Cap - 120 wins
- 10th All-Time Leader Frontier TJ DJ - 109 wins
- 12th All-Time Leader Lurcher Boy - 107 wins
- 21st All-Time Leader K.A. Clover - 98 wins
- 25th All-Time Leader Cut Off - 95 wins
Facility Capacity: 3,500
Getting to Tucson Greyhound Park
Tucson Greyhound Park is located along 4th Avenue & 36th Street in Tucson, Arizona, USA.